Those interested in serving on the JPMA Cares Board of Directors or those suggesting someone else to serve on the JPMA Cares Board of Directors should complete this survey no later than April 7, 2023.
JPMA Cares contributes to the long-term success of babies and young children by reducing barriers to healthy development, ensuring fundamental needs are met, and promoting a safe and nurturing environment to learn and grow. The 2022-2023 Board of Directors has made great strides in expanding the reach of JPMA Cares and bringing the industry and other interested stakeholders together to initiate lasting change.
We invite you to join us in our vital work to help babies thrive by submitting your application for the JPMA Cares Board of Directors.
Board Tenure & Responsibilities
JPMA Cares will be fulfilling several board seats in 2023 and board terms are three years in length. The following outlines the duties/responsibilities and time requirements for a member to serve on the Board of Directors:
- To serve on/chair committees and/or task groups as requested by the Chairman
- To review Board materials during the year and in advance of the Board meetings and discussions
- To act as liaison between the Board and its parent organization, JPMA
- To perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Chairman
- To attend all Board meetings which includes four Board meetings (typically two in person; two virtual).
- To attend the annual Benefit for Babies fundraiser
- To contribute or raise at least $2,500 for the organization annually, as per the organization’s give or get policy
A slate of new Board Members will be voted on by the JPMA Cares Executive Committee and presented at the JPMA Cares board meeting to be held May 16, 2023 in Washington, D.C., during the JPMA Summit. Please be sure that you are able to attend the May 16, 2023 meeting.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Kyle Schaller at email@example.com.